What does luxury air travel mean to you?
- Written by Melanie Toye, July 2, 2014
When the words ‘luxury air travel’ come to mind, other specifics, such as more leg room, comfortable and luxurious seating in a luxurious setting, also come to the forefront of one’s thoughts.
Can luxury really be overrated? I do not believe so. Not when there is a reason, why the wealthy tend to live in luxury, so why not fly in luxury?
And of course, when it comes to luxury, it is not just the soft seats. It’s the comfort that will not give your body aches from the usual stiff chairs, or a sore back from the person sitting behind you pushing on your seat, when flying commercial.
Luxury is so much more than a look. It’s the whole package. Flying by private jet charter, gives you privacy, resulting in no headaches from trying passengers, for the duration of the flight.
Luxury in air, also means the luxury of time. Your time. Simply arrive to the airport and board the airplane. No standing in long queues ever again.
With luxury also comes safety. Imagine with every flight, you receive a full safety report of the aircraft and its operators. How much would it cost to give you peace of mind when you fly?
Luxury is not simply the visual material items that make a jet luxurious. It is also the service that makes flying become enjoyable and manageable.
The best part about flying in luxury air travel is Airstream Jets are able to organise your flights for you. And our services extend to business travellers, special air missions, VIP personnel and sport teams, because at Airstream Jets, we understand the true value of flying in luxury air travel.
“I mean, I'd love to have a private jet - I know people who fly by private jet all the time... I've hitched a ride a few times and it is not overrated at all; it's a great way to travel!” ~ Marc Jacobs
Airstream Jets understand what luxury air travel means to you. Discuss more by phoning 1800 275 387 or request a quote online at: http://www.airstreamjets.com.au/request-a-quote
Please select an article to view
- Creating a quicker way for FIFO travel
- Flood relief through air travel
- Looking for a short to mid-range flight?
- How an air charter broker best works for you
- What to do if you're stranded at the airport?
- Top 5 World Destinations for 2014
- The latest idea in the future of economy travel
- Make your honeymoon unforgettable
- What does luxury air travel mean to you?
- Fly-in, Fly-out, Air Travel Services
- Fly as a team, succeed as a team
- Flexibility in Air Travel
- The Big Questions Answered
- VIP Air Travel
- Take advantage of empty legs
- Organ transplant offers life
- Let the adventurer in you explore
- The perfect gift to any traveler - time
- A new resource for business travellers
- Live Spontaneously
- Why cheaper flights could cost you more
- 10 Reasons to Fly by Helicopter
- Air Travel Safety has come a long way
- The Secret in Air Travel
- How to win over a Client
- Don't get mad simply change the way you travel
- Business Travel is Tipped to Fly in 2014
- What is Air Travel to You?
- 2014 Top Travel Destinations
- Space - is it important?
- Professionals in Travel
- Youngest Solo Flight Around the World
- It's all in the Details
- Create the Romance
- Airstream Jets Comes to the Rescue
- Your Travel Organised
- Peace of Mind
- Holiday Adventure
- Always Expect the Best with Airstream Jets
- Welcome to the Business of Flying
- Travelling by car or plane?
- Fly Smarter