Fly-in, Fly-out, Air Travel Services
- Written by Melanie Toye, June 22, 2014
Fly-in and fly-out (FIFO) air services need to be managed and organised effectively to ensure smooth operations and efficiency.
Differences between flying commercial and charter for FIFO
The problem with utilising a commercial airline is you are working with their schedule rather than your own. The second concern in flying commercial is you will only fly to the main airport, not the closest airport.
Flying by private charter allows your workers to get closer to their destination, as aircrafts can fly to more rural locations with smaller landing strips. Airstream Jets not only provides this service, but also can supply short and long term contracts for regular use. This reliability of having an aircraft when and where you need it, is one less concern a business needs to manage. Plus when you fly by private charter, we work to fulfil your contract needs.
FIFO air travel times shortened with air charter services
FIFO can be tough on the individual and having a quick flying solution will ensure the individual is home quicker to be with their family and friends, rather than feeling more isolated in long awaited queues at airports. This quicker way to fly will help the individual get relaxed and refreshed before they fly back in, assisting with the employees' work/life balance and longer term career satisfaction.
Airstream Jets FIFO air travel and management services
Airstream Jets can provide aviation services for a large amount of workers on a regular FIFO rotation or for a small amount of VIP investors. Airstream Jets can even provide you with updates of our empty leg flights, for those impromptu fly out services.
At Airstream Jets we work with a number of safety services, such as providing a safety report with every flight, in terms of the aircraft and flight crew. We ensure all our operators hold the highest safety ratings and meet the National standards.
Airstream Jets understands the detailed planning and technical expertise involved for managing FIFO air travel arrangements and are able to look after your business FIFO needs, to allow you to focus on your core business.
Speak with the professionals in the aviation industry and contact Airstream Jets to learn more about a range of options that can suit your air travel needs. Phone 1800 275 387 or request a quote online at: www.airstreamjets.com.au/request-a-quote
Please select an article to view
- Creating a quicker way for FIFO travel
- Flood relief through air travel
- Looking for a short to mid-range flight?
- How an air charter broker best works for you
- What to do if you're stranded at the airport?
- Top 5 World Destinations for 2014
- The latest idea in the future of economy travel
- Make your honeymoon unforgettable
- What does luxury air travel mean to you?
- Fly-in, Fly-out, Air Travel Services
- Fly as a team, succeed as a team
- Flexibility in Air Travel
- The Big Questions Answered
- VIP Air Travel
- Take advantage of empty legs
- Organ transplant offers life
- Let the adventurer in you explore
- The perfect gift to any traveler - time
- A new resource for business travellers
- Live Spontaneously
- Why cheaper flights could cost you more
- 10 Reasons to Fly by Helicopter
- Air Travel Safety has come a long way
- The Secret in Air Travel
- How to win over a Client
- Don't get mad simply change the way you travel
- Business Travel is Tipped to Fly in 2014
- What is Air Travel to You?
- 2014 Top Travel Destinations
- Space - is it important?
- Professionals in Travel
- Youngest Solo Flight Around the World
- It's all in the Details
- Create the Romance
- Airstream Jets Comes to the Rescue
- Your Travel Organised
- Peace of Mind
- Holiday Adventure
- Always Expect the Best with Airstream Jets
- Welcome to the Business of Flying
- Travelling by car or plane?
- Fly Smarter