Organ transplant offers life
- Written by Melanie Toye, April 27, 2014
When it comes to life saving, human organ air transport can be organised by Airstream Jets. When you go with an air charter brokerage company, the benefit is they have a range of contacts of air operators and aircrafts to choose at a moment’s notice. This ensures, the organ transport happens and quick.
Airstream Jets goes the extra mile and provides the most modern and cost effective air ambulance aircraft, utilising our global reach network.
The statistics are evidence that organ and tissue donors can transform the lives of many people. In fact, one organ and tissue donor can give renewed life to ten or more people.
Last year, 1122 Australians received an organ transplant from 391 organ donors. Thereby reaching an all-time high in national records for donation and transplantation outcome. ^
In Canada, 2,124 organs were transplanted in 2012. With success rates of 80 to 95% of patients doing well over one year after transplant. Giving them a life back, where work and play can be engaged in once again.^^
Why do you need an air service for organ transport?
Take for example, in Brisbane Australia, a person might need quick surgery for a new kidney and are on a waiting list. A donator who is in a Melbourne Hospital goes under surgery to have their kidney removed to improve someone’s life. With an estimated 1700 km distance between the two states, the options are a 19 hour car drive or a 2 hour plane ride.
Time is of the essence, not just for the precious cargo but also the sick person waiting for the organ. This is why you need fast and efficient service. You need to select a company who are experienced in organ transport, to get your precious cargo safely to its destination and quick.
When organising organ transport your first choice should be to call: Airstream Jets air charter brokerage company on +1800 27 JETS (5387).
^ Statistics sourced from Organ and Tissue Authority, Australian Government
^^ Statistics sourced from Government of Canada
Please select an article to view
- Creating a quicker way for FIFO travel
- Flood relief through air travel
- Looking for a short to mid-range flight?
- How an air charter broker best works for you
- What to do if you're stranded at the airport?
- Top 5 World Destinations for 2014
- The latest idea in the future of economy travel
- Make your honeymoon unforgettable
- What does luxury air travel mean to you?
- Fly-in, Fly-out, Air Travel Services
- Fly as a team, succeed as a team
- Flexibility in Air Travel
- The Big Questions Answered
- VIP Air Travel
- Take advantage of empty legs
- Organ transplant offers life
- Let the adventurer in you explore
- The perfect gift to any traveler - time
- A new resource for business travellers
- Live Spontaneously
- Why cheaper flights could cost you more
- 10 Reasons to Fly by Helicopter
- Air Travel Safety has come a long way
- The Secret in Air Travel
- How to win over a Client
- Don't get mad simply change the way you travel
- Business Travel is Tipped to Fly in 2014
- What is Air Travel to You?
- 2014 Top Travel Destinations
- Space - is it important?
- Professionals in Travel
- Youngest Solo Flight Around the World
- It's all in the Details
- Create the Romance
- Airstream Jets Comes to the Rescue
- Your Travel Organised
- Peace of Mind
- Holiday Adventure
- Always Expect the Best with Airstream Jets
- Welcome to the Business of Flying
- Travelling by car or plane?
- Fly Smarter