How to win over a Client
- Written by Melanie Toye, February 1, 2014
After a busy week in the office, you are looking forward to the business travel that Airstream Jets scheduled for you.
An urgent meeting with the Board of Directors jumps onto your calendar. You briefly ponder about pretending not to see it as you leave the office to board your flight.
A one-second delay causes you to contact Airstream Jets to re-arrange your flight. You sigh as they answer the phone, ready to put forward a mileage of excuses as to why you cannot make the flight. And yet you soon realise that everything is all right. Airstream Jets has rebooked your flight for the following morning, at the time you suggested. You end the call and feel surprised at how easy it was to reschedule a flight.
You spend the rest of your day in discussion with the Board. Once complete, you enjoy a restful sleep to prepare for your in-flight meeting. You want to win the client. Flying by private jet is the first step to winning your client. The second phase is proving your worth to the client through your business discussions in-air and the third phase is showing the visual efforts of your work at the location specifically chosen to fly you and your client to.
Your client leaves with a handshake, signed contract and an adventure that will be told to everyone they meet. A walking advertisement if you will, for your business.
Be noticed. Be seen. Win the deal and live the experience.
Flying in leisure is brilliant, as long as those who accompany you are worth the journey.
Airstream Jets, your air charter brokerage company, is always ready for your call. Contact our air-travel professionals to discuss your business needs on the Toll free number +1800 27 JETS (5387).
Please select an article to view
- Creating a quicker way for FIFO travel
- Flood relief through air travel
- Looking for a short to mid-range flight?
- How an air charter broker best works for you
- What to do if you're stranded at the airport?
- Top 5 World Destinations for 2014
- The latest idea in the future of economy travel
- Make your honeymoon unforgettable
- What does luxury air travel mean to you?
- Fly-in, Fly-out, Air Travel Services
- Fly as a team, succeed as a team
- Flexibility in Air Travel
- The Big Questions Answered
- VIP Air Travel
- Take advantage of empty legs
- Organ transplant offers life
- Let the adventurer in you explore
- The perfect gift to any traveler - time
- A new resource for business travellers
- Live Spontaneously
- Why cheaper flights could cost you more
- 10 Reasons to Fly by Helicopter
- Air Travel Safety has come a long way
- The Secret in Air Travel
- How to win over a Client
- Don't get mad simply change the way you travel
- Business Travel is Tipped to Fly in 2014
- What is Air Travel to You?
- 2014 Top Travel Destinations
- Space - is it important?
- Professionals in Travel
- Youngest Solo Flight Around the World
- It's all in the Details
- Create the Romance
- Airstream Jets Comes to the Rescue
- Your Travel Organised
- Peace of Mind
- Holiday Adventure
- Always Expect the Best with Airstream Jets
- Welcome to the Business of Flying
- Travelling by car or plane?
- Fly Smarter