What is Air Travel to You?
- Written by Melanie Toye, December 2, 2013
When you think of flying, what do you picture yourself doing? Do you put the headset on and watch an in-flight movie? Perhaps pull out a novel to read? Do you become chatty with the passengers next to you? Or do you take this opportune time to look out into the clouds, and see the beauty of this world from a different view?
The latest news, is for US flyers (to start with), that they may lose the sanctuary of peace and quiet, as the mobile phone calling in-flight ban, maybe lifted.
The Federal Communications Commission is considering the use of passengers to make calls using their cell phones on airplanes, saying, the rules are outdated and restrictive.
Already concerns from those who fly regularly and a flight attendant union are valid reasons based around air security safety, noise levels, and even in-flight arguments caused by those continuously chatting loudly to their friends.
Calls on mobile phones are allowed on other transport, such as trains, buses etc. So why not allow it in air? Another combined space in a public setting.
Others have thought it would be a good concept, with the ability to confirm travel times, arrange meetings and do business and not lose precious time on long flights, are seen by some, as needed.
And for those who want to sleep for the entire trip? Well, airlines may introduce a ‘quiet row’, where you pay extra for a no noise space.
Looking for a noiseless indoor flight? Relax in style and in peace and fly via private jet. Flying private jet, means you do not have to deal with the noise of others around you. You can fly the way you want to fly.
Call our travel professionals at Airstream Jets today for a quote on the Toll free number +1800 27 JETS (5387).
Please select an article to view
- Creating a quicker way for FIFO travel
- Flood relief through air travel
- Looking for a short to mid-range flight?
- How an air charter broker best works for you
- What to do if you're stranded at the airport?
- Top 5 World Destinations for 2014
- The latest idea in the future of economy travel
- Make your honeymoon unforgettable
- What does luxury air travel mean to you?
- Fly-in, Fly-out, Air Travel Services
- Fly as a team, succeed as a team
- Flexibility in Air Travel
- The Big Questions Answered
- VIP Air Travel
- Take advantage of empty legs
- Organ transplant offers life
- Let the adventurer in you explore
- The perfect gift to any traveler - time
- A new resource for business travellers
- Live Spontaneously
- Why cheaper flights could cost you more
- 10 Reasons to Fly by Helicopter
- Air Travel Safety has come a long way
- The Secret in Air Travel
- How to win over a Client
- Don't get mad simply change the way you travel
- Business Travel is Tipped to Fly in 2014
- What is Air Travel to You?
- 2014 Top Travel Destinations
- Space - is it important?
- Professionals in Travel
- Youngest Solo Flight Around the World
- It's all in the Details
- Create the Romance
- Airstream Jets Comes to the Rescue
- Your Travel Organised
- Peace of Mind
- Holiday Adventure
- Always Expect the Best with Airstream Jets
- Welcome to the Business of Flying
- Travelling by car or plane?
- Fly Smarter